Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I finally made my first Glog...I feel pretty excited about this ;-*  It was fun to do, and though it took a little while to get myself situated and to get things down, I think I've figured it out well enough now to be able to explain things clearly to my students.  I made two different Glogs, both dealing with ideas for Giver, but one following the instructions I'll be giving students.  They will really be encouraged to express themselves through this and to express their own views of "The Giver," so I expect to see a lot of really different, creative things.  Because I view this story my own way, my poem is really unique to me.  My students will have set list of requirements for an A, but the poem will be open to any interpretation they'd like.  So I'm pretty excited to see what they come up with.  This unit has been absolutely phenomenal so far, and I just LOVE hearing their ideas.  They are really just blowing my mind.  I think this project will be perfect for them ;-*

Here's the link for my Glogster poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment